Sunday, January 08, 2006

Links

I have asked and received permission from the folks on the right. I felt funny about linking them without asking. I know that sounds a little silly. Just how I was raised.
I have asked a few more just have not heard back yet. I will probably link the big ones even if they don't respond, I think they get a lot of email.

I joined the Rockytop Brigade today. I am officially a west TN. blogger. I think I fit in well with the general population of blogs there.

Still getting my thoughts together on that post about myself. You only get one chance to make a first impression. I want to be honest and specific.



Funny note... the spellchecker for posting on Blogspot does not recognize blog, blogger, spellchecker, or blogspot.
weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home