Sunday, January 08, 2006

Whew, finished.

I got finished with the decorations. Everything in the attic all tucked and cozy. I threw away the lights which made it a little easier. They seemed dim and I want new ones.

I am about to watch Bad News Bears on DVD, I will pass along an opinion.

I know I promised a list but I don't want to shortchange this so I am waiting until time presents itself.

Short list likes:
common sense
use of above
good food( I guess everybody likes this)
Personal liberties ( I will expand greatly on this)

Short list dislikes:
ignorance
display of above
Bad Sci Fi


That should hold you for a little while. I know you will wait with baited breath.

2 Comments:

Blogger Countertop said...

Didn't care for the Bad News Bears (the Billy Bob Thorton one) myself. Watched it the other night and was disgusted by the amount of foul language. We have a little boy who's ears are sponges and having him listen to that wasn't what we needed.

Ended up turning it off and watching it later. It didn't get much better and I have no idea how it got "two thumbs up"

8:21 AM  
Blogger t3rrible said...

Yeah, we had the same issue. turned it off pretty quick. I will watch it later my self.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home