Monday, January 09, 2006

I think this is what they mean when they say unproductive.

I am at work, way past lunch break, blogging.

Anyway, I did not,in fact, watch BNB last night. Too much language for the kiddos. I will however watch later just me and the Mrs.

I got a bump from say uncle. He rocks. His site is on my read everyday list. Actually all of the links on the right are on that list, funny how that works.

I wonder if a few long posts or many short will be better for me. I don't want to ramble and my spelling and punctuationis atrocious. maybe shorter is better, even though I get several emails daily telling me otherwise.


If someone posts an annoying comment anonymously they are breaking the law. I cannot for the life of me understand when the government got so interested in my day to day life. Well,beyond taxing me to death. I think this is a bad law that will come back and bite somebody in the arse very hard.

Well now to get back to my real job, trading dead fish for money.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do combos of short and long posts. Long posts may be great but most readers have short attention spans. Short posts are necessary but tend not to show how well you write. My $0.02

-SayUncle

3:23 PM  
Blogger t3rrible said...

good point. you act like you have been at this for a while.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home