Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Oh the humanity...

I was never sick a day in my life until my two wonderful children came along. Now like animal experiments if they get sick so will I. No matter how much hand washing or vitamin taking I do, like death and taxes, I will get sick. I am in the midst of a particularly bad one now. 100* fever and bad cough. I turn from a force to be reckoned with into a mass of winy petulance under the covers. It is really quite horrible to behold. My loving wife takes great care of me and rushes me to rest(she is actually doing it right now). I have to go.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hello! While I was searching for info on mineral make up as seen on tv I somehow landed here. I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for mineral make up as seen on tv. Thanks for the post.

6:14 PM  
Blogger t3rrible said...

great, Thanks for stopping by.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow d.c. yeah that's great! How can we learn more about that minteral stuff?!!!!??
Hope you and feel better t3.
-Dad

10:08 PM  
Blogger Tchad said...

Hi there, just came across your blog by randomly going from blog to

blog clicking on links.

It is amazing all of the insights you get into people's lives :-)

You can check ours out if you like here

href="http://stagione.blogspot.com/" >Our blog


We are a couple of couples doing missional stuff in Sicily.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home