Sunday, January 22, 2006

Should we start a pool on who does it first?

I know someone is going to put Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in his pervebial place, but who and when? I hope that it will be a coalition of western countries in including the EU, US, and Israel. I know, however, that the US has to do all of the heavy lifting in this type of affair so I suppose the sooner the better. I would be totally in favor of a lend lease act relating to Israel now like we did with Britain in WWII. We could give them the hardware, they already have to fortitude to do it.

Look lets get right to the meat of this thing. He is obviously trying to pull a Saddam. Bluffing and blustering while trying to hide/complete his NBC weapons. Israel should take care of this right soon and they would be within their rights to do so I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home