Monday, May 01, 2006

So now I am a Carolina Panther Fan...


They drafted my boy, DeAngelo Williams, in the draft on Saturday. I have always been a little resentful of the newest east coast team since I thought Memphis should have gotten a franchise. Oh well, all water under the bridge. I may even get that stupid panther growl ringtone(yuk). Of course as soon as DeShaun Foster gets hurt, DeAngelo will be the starter. Just noticed they both have the weird two capitol letters in their first names, weird.

That second ball is Tommy West, head coach of the Tigers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spank That Donkey said...

You were wondering about how to post on Carnival of Cordite..

http://www.conservativecat.com/Ferdy/Carnivals.htm?58

Gets you COC and much, much more. Thanks for dropping in on SpankThatDonkey... I like the attitude of your posts

You might like this one

http://www.spankthatdonkey.com/spankthatdonkey2/2006/5/1/we-should-hold-illegal-immigrants-to-the-standard-of-mexican-law.html

cheers !!!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home