Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My presidential approval rating: 10%

via Malkin
GWB has lost what ever mind he had. I am so disgusted with this president I can't begin to describe it. I have posted on this before but I think he has lost me for good this time. GWB will stick to his guns on all the wrong things and then fail to stand up for this country time and again. Iran, Venezuela, and several other banana republic tin hats are bending us over and having their way with us. What happened to mandate? What happened to we will fight terrorism and it's supporters anywhere? What has he done with all the political capitol we gave him? What about Social Security? What about IRS overhaul?

He has lost his way and taken America, the greatest country on earth, with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home