Thursday, April 19, 2007

Self Defense, A Right Denied.

via Chris Byrne


I agree totally. If just one person had been allowed the right to defend themselves at VT, thing may have been alot different. I like this well though out and lucid argument. I wish I was half as able to make it as Chris is.

When I have gun questions here is where I go. I am flabbergasted that I have not added him to the blog roll yet. Don't get me wrong, Kim is great and Say Uncle is just as good, but nobody goes into more detail than Chris.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee Doren said...

Check out an article I wrote titled, “Gun Control is Forced Helplessness.” It provides you with the tools to argue against someone who supports Gun Control.

http://copiousdissent.blogspot.com/2007/05/being-someone-who-does-not-own-gun-it.html

Devil’s Advocate
Editorialist
Copious Dissent – Your Daily Dose of Liberty

We were recently named "Website of the day" by John Hawkins of Rightwingnews.com!!!! (06/05/07)

So, Don’t forget to link/ blogroll to our site.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home