Monday, January 09, 2006

A few things about me

I toyed with the whole anonymous thing or not. I kind of went middle of the road. Anyone who knows me will know this is my site as soon as they see it. Those of you who do not know me yet, well, you will soon enough.

I am a small l libertarian with a tough conservative streak and some constitutionalist thrown in for good measure. I believe in personal liberties above almost all else.

I am a strong supporter of the second amendment and all it entails.

I honestly believe in government. I know that there are a few bad apples but the system can be pure at it simplest form. I also believe it is up to us, the people, to keep it simple and not let it get corrupted by anything. I know that as I get older I get WAY more cynical. I know it. I try to keep my good nature but everyday it gets beaten further and further down.

I believe that it is up to each individual to gather information and decide things for themselves. Anyone not willing to do this deserves whatever they get by their inaction.

I love my family and would gladly kill anyone or do anything to prevent any of them from suffering for a second.

For now I will hold up on getting more specific. I think that gives you a good idea what this blog will be about, but I will endeavor to keep an open mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home