Friday, March 17, 2006

I know I know, nobody but me likes these.....


these guys crack me up.










I have stayed away from abortion laws and all they entail. I am very against abortion, I believe it to be morally repugnant.

I would never have an abortion, obviously. That being said, I cannot get behind restricting others rights to do so. This seems contradictory to a free society. Freedom has cost.

I sometimes have a hard time with paradoxes just like this. Each and every time I fall on the side of individual freedom. Every time. I know this seems hypocritical. Being for allowing someone to do something I am totally against but, Freedom, freedom, freedom. This is the foundation on which all, ALL, of my beliefs are based.

So, if you want to get an abortion I will vigorously defend your right to do so while at the same time let you know that if you do, you are pretty much fucked.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very eloquently put. I agree totaly. Have you ever noticed just how many men protest strongly against abortion. It always seems that there are more men than women at clinic protests and protests in general. In America, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Still, what would you think of women protesting against penis piercing? Would their opinion be as valid?

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home