Friday, January 13, 2006

Its Friday, you aint got no job, you aint got shite to do

I love that movie. I know it is not the height of wit, but I still laugh at it.

I am at work waiting on a few of my people to get done so I can go home. Friday afternoon is a very slow time for me. I have benn busting arse all week and now I can rest some.

I went to Hog on Ice today and Steve says he is going to typekey for his comments. That sucks although I understand why. It is the price of success.

A show of hands, who thinks we should "loan" Israel some long range stealth bombers.

ME ME ME ME!

I know that Diplomacy must be tried but, I think it works better if while you are at the negotiating table you are moving men and machines into place. It send the right message I think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frederick the Great says "Diplomacy without force is like music without instruments" and "Don't wheel your daddy around".
-Dad

8:51 AM  
Blogger t3rrible said...

AWWWW PUDDIN

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home