Tuesday, January 10, 2006

But seriously folks

I went to the range today after work to get some rest and relaxation. I took My glock 19 and 26. Also, keltec p32. The keltec is my daily carry gun, don't you dare give me grief about size. I am about 6'3" and weigh about 250, I don't need to stop them just slow 'em down a'bit. I guarantee if I put three of seven in you, you will leave me alone. Anyway, I am a big fan of small concealable guns. I forgot to take the camera along and my phone takes abysmal pictures so I will post some pics next time. I have gotten lax in my precision shooting. I have been going just to let loose and have lost some accuracy. Anybody have any ideas on how to cope with that? I go about three times a month and although I love it I cannot make myself spend the extra time to really get good at shooting. Let me say that I am capable of 8.5 to 9 on a consistent basis but I do not enjoy the tediousness of it. I really enjoy going and shooting. No scores. Does this make me a bad person, Hell no. If you don't like it....Lillian...It's my house...Lillian....,.get the F out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home