Monday, May 08, 2006

No shit Sherlock part deux

Via Malkin

This should come as no surprise to anyone, but Rush Limbaugh and Patrick Kennedy will not and have not gotten the same treatment from the media. I am not sure why this is a story unless you just want to point out, yet again, that the MSM has a hard left lean.

I will admit Rush left himself open to some of this with his throw the book at 'em stuff, but he and Paddy boy had about the same issue, of course Rush never crashed into anything twice on two weeks, and Rush was blasted and Paddy was given a pass. They both admitted their issue,good for them, they both are seeking or sought treatment, good again, but one was handled with kid gloves by the authorities and one was investigated up to his prostate. I guess I am most angry at myself for this not being a big deal to me. I am so used to the double standard that I hardly notice it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home