Monday, February 27, 2006

Was there a question in there?

Watch this video of Michelle Malkin....

Can you believe that guy. I must admit that if I were in the same situation I would have just asked, " and your question was....." I know this would sound snarky but c'mon. I am so sick of kids at universities who have not been in the job market or the "real world" lecturing a well noted author and columnist about racism. I mean who the f**k does this guy think he is? He is a white kid who I am willing to wager has mommy and daddy to thank for his college and he can't even be bothered to be clean shaven for a seminar. By the way, did anyone notice the "audience" I saw more pink hair and tattoos than at a concert. How do these kids think they are going to get a job with a tattoo on there neck? He lectures her on racism and how would he know even the first thing about it? Especially as compared to an asian woman. Well I am becoming more and more convinced that all liberal arts colleges and universities should be tented and gassed. This would be better for the nation in the long run I assure you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home